Now everybody knows the Official ETHQ Banner Pic was created by my buddy Fuzzhead. The only thing I did was sort of "place an order" and supply the background. Well........Guess who finally Showed Up to the Photo-chopping Club....your's truly....E.T. Sooo, what do ya think?
Might I point out, though, that yer guy is flying into the path of the chase chopper, and that he isn't wearing proper flight gear, such as helmet, eye goggles, and gloves. It gets mighty cold at altitude and speed of jet engines, ya know? :lol
No really--I'm jealous now you can photo-edit cool photos like this! I really, REALLY have to start experimenting with MY photo-editing software.
Thanks for the encouraging words. You're right about the helmet/goggles, but I'm still looking for the proper Aerial Recon Helmet to match the suit. for now those choppers and the Rocket Patrol Joe must fly low altitude.....and yes...ain't Joe a daredevil.....he said the beard keeps the wind off his face too;) ET
4 Comments:
awesome!!! :)
Pretty cool photo, ET. Ya done good.
Might I point out, though, that yer guy is flying into the path of the chase chopper, and that he isn't wearing proper flight gear, such as helmet, eye goggles, and gloves. It gets mighty cold at altitude and speed of jet engines, ya know? :lol
No really--I'm jealous now you can photo-edit cool photos like this! I really, REALLY have to start experimenting with MY photo-editing software.
Thanks for the encouraging words.
You're right about the helmet/goggles, but I'm still looking for the proper Aerial Recon Helmet to match the suit.
for now those choppers and the Rocket Patrol Joe must fly low altitude.....and yes...ain't Joe a daredevil.....he said the beard keeps the wind off his face too;)
ET
Cool pic, ET! Great job!
Brian
Post a Comment
<< Home